How the time flies, huh? Before you know it, November’s already knocking on our doors! For us that brings the excitement of updating you, our users, on what we’ve been up to lately and give you some useful tips & tricks :)
This month, we launched our new series “Inbox Talks”. We want to talk more about email, because we believe there needs to be a bigger discussion about that! So make sure to check it out and join the conversation!
Last but definitely not least, take a look at some invaluable advice on how you can start creating a loyal following among your readership! 😎
We’ve been actively working on Revue for over a year now and we’re really excited about the way we’ve been growing. This is why we decided it is time to hire a head of growth that can help us grow the Revue platform even faster.
1. This month we made it possible for you guys to customize your profile pages even more! The biggest change is that now you can customize the colors! It gets even better… you can now add your Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts to your page!
Here’s a preview of our new sleek design 😉
The Buffer profile page
2. Also, you can now publish your newsletter to LinkedIn. Impress recruiters and followers with your mad digest skills! 😲
3. We improved all subscriber lists by cleaning up all lists from non-existing and bounced email addresses. This will have a positive effect on your open rates since they didn’t open your newsletter in the first place.Happy curating all!
Our favorite newsletters
October was the month we wanted to give a special shout out to some of our top users! I sat down with the team and we cheerfully brainstormed as to which top 3 digest will make it to our newsletter this month. We just want to say you guys are doing a great job and keep up the good work! 🎊
Are you into cycling? Want to be up-to-date with news from the Startup world? Reading about sales is your thing? Then this newsletter is the perfect one for you. If you subscribe, you’ll get interesting & valuable content in your inbox every week by one of the coolest startups out there!
Speaking of sales, Terry delivers remarkable insights and sources week after week. In his latest issue, he talks about buying behaviors, why sleep is essential and other useful info! Definitely a must-read if you are interested in sales!
This newsletter is all about tech, culture and brands. There’s diverse topics in there! Simonvano is a skilled curator and he sums up the articles that he includes in order to show the most important points and save you time if you’re in a hurry!
Even though, someone might have subscribed for your newsletter, it does not mean that they will not unsubscribe just as easily. So in order for you to save that special spot in your reader’s inbox, you have to make sure they open your every issue and they like what they read.
So, a few things you should keep in mind:
1) Make it personal. Speak from your own voice and try to show your readers a more personal side of your world. Newsletters are an intimate way of reaching an audience and you should use that to your advantage.
2) As our first guest for “Inbox Talks” Arun Pattnaik emphasized, it’s important to experiment with your content and find what works best for you! You can always ask you audience about what they would like to see in your newsletter. It’s a good idea to contact some of your top subscribers and ask them few questions about your digest.
What did you think of our newsletter? Which category did you find the most useful or interesting? What would you like to see next in next month’s edition? Just want to say “good job”? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or just hit reply!